How Do I Become a Sponsor?
The Chairmen’s RoundTable is sponsored by an exclusive list of service providers who share our vision of helping companies manage and grow their businesses. We depend on Sponsors to help bring us our clients.
- Networking opportunities: expand your network of contacts and centers of influence through CRT involvement as a member.
- Client support: introduce your current or potential clients as meeting guests to over 40 current and former CEOs, as well as influential service providers.
- If your clients meet CRT criteria, you can add significant value by referring them for our mentoring.
- New business development: demonstrate your firm’s expertise to CRT members and their clients by participating in CRT’s monthly meetings.
Tell Us Why You Want to be a CRT Sponsor
CRT is always looking for great sponsors that fit our culture. Currently, our priority is to find sponsors in human resources, employee benefits, and digital marketing.
Download this sample one-page letter form and use it to help you describe your company and tell us why you believe your organization should be accepted as a CRT Sponsor.
We invite you to contact us about sponsorship opportunities if:
- Your firm has clients who fit our client qualifications.
- You will enjoy referring your customers to us frequently.
- You are willing to support CRT with your referrals, your meeting attendance, and an annual sponsorship fee of $2,500.